The Lodge | Our Community | Mozambique | Conservation
- All en suite, each with a wooden walkway to the beach. (Read more about the Luxury Beach Suite here. Read more about the Superior Beach Suite here)
- No room service available.
- Coffee and tea facilities available.
- Hairdryers available.
- Electronic safes available.
- No TV’s, but guests can be updated on the news upon request.
- No telephones, but calls can be made in reception at a fee.
Malaria & First Aid
- As Mozambique is a Malaria area, the use malaria prophylaxis is advised - please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Citronella mosquito repellent is provided in Suites and bar areas. Stronger options are available at the curio shop.
- First aid kits are available from reception.
Facilities at Marlin Lodge
- Marlin Lodge has a fully equipped Dive and Tackle Centre, with a PADI dive instructor and a Water Sports Manager.
- A well stocked curio shop is available on site, where mementos, sun lotion and other goods are available.
What to bring
- The dress code for dinner is smart casual.
- When embarking and disembarking the boats for transfers to and from the Island, you will wade through water. We advise wearing short pants for this journey.
- In summer the beach and walkways are very hot, so keep a pair of slip-on shoes handy for when arriving on the Island.
- Cellular phone reception is available, but only with international roaming on you mobile.
- Complimentary Internet access is available in our business centre.
- In case of emergencies please call Elmaine or Christine at head office: + 27 12 940 4212/3/4 (08.00 am – 05.00 pm )
- Or Colette Adams - Marlin Lodge PRO : 00258 84 3019890 ( DIRECT LINE )